Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gifted-Spline revisions

It's really exciting to see my own progress and continually see room for improvement- no plateu in my horizon yet.

This shot will have another week or so to refine some movements and create some kind of deformation lattice for the cloth. No it's not in the curriculum but it will definitely come in handy to have a cursory knowledge of a few associated techniques. Please let me know if you catch anything and I'll be sure to address it in the next post.


Also of note, I'll be attending CTN-X again this year. Let me know if you'll be one of the faces in the mix and I'll be sure to find you. Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. Good stuff! ;O) I know its an older post. But I think you could add more of an arc when he pulls the underwear outta the box. ;O) Would love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers