Wednesday, April 22, 2020

'Bout time for an Update!

Since the blogs last update, I've done it ALL!


I contributed to 4 seasons of television programming and then joined the astounding Moonbot Studios to produce Annie nominated shorts. We were making some of the industry's most creative work with a team of less than 40!


Commercials
Feature Development
Interactive for mobile, console, XR
 Television... 
you name it, 
We did it with STYLE.




















I was then presented with a humbling opportunity to join Magic Leap- a Mixed Reality developer of  hardware and software. In my next update, I'll post about the innovative work we did with the groundbreaking tech.     Gotta' get this stuff up for now.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers