Sunday, November 8, 2009

First steps on new soil


My first comment needs to be, Animation Mentor is great. They've put together a concise and specific method to bring students from 0-capable in an incredibly brief timeframe, giving them the framework for further development.

Here is my first attempt at modeling and lighting. Yes, I know it's still VERY rough, but this really is my first modeling/lighting experiment. There are immediately things I want to correct, detail, and re-texture. But the focus of Animation Mentor is to prepare student to be character animators, not riggers, modelers, or the like.

I start animating Tuesday if I can't get a preclass experiment in before then.

BTW I'll be attending CTN-expo in Burbank in two weeks. I'll be up to my neck in uber-talent and experience. It will be a humbling week for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers